Our meetings and events coordinator Melissa Montgomery answers your frequently asked questions on booking meetings and events space at Skene House Rosemount.
Q. What is included in the meeting room hire?
Our room hire rate includes:
• Conference room hire set up according to your requirements
• Complimentary internet access
• Still and sparkling mineral water with fruit cordials
• Conference stationery
• LCD projector, screen and flipcharts
• VAT at 20%
And our day delegate rate includes all of the above plus…
• Fresh orange juice and fruit basket on arrival
• A choice of either pastries or bacon rolls on arrival
• A selection of teas, coffees and home bakes on arrival to be refreshed throughout the day
• Lunch includes soup and a selection of sandwiches, wraps, filled rolls and finger buffet items
Q. Is there disabled access?
Yes, all of our conference facilities provide disabled access.
Q. Is complimentary Wi-Fi available to all delegates?
Yes, all of our meeting rooms have complimentary high speed internet.
Q. Do you have any onsite parking?
Yes, we have approximately 45 spaces available to guests on a first come, first served basis. Delegates are welcome to use the parking facilities free of charge.
Our highly experienced team are here to answer any questions you may have and ensure that your meetings and events go smoothly. Are you looking for a meeting or conference venue in Aberdeen? get in touch today to arrange a viewing or request a brochure.
We love it when delegates share their Skene House experience, tweet us @skenehouse #skenehousemeetings