Have a family break on us!
WIN a one-night stay in a spacious two-bedroomed apartment at Skene House Rosemount, enjoy a delicious breakfast AND lucky 10 passes for 4 people to Codona’s amusement park!
All you need to do is:
1. Head to our Instagram page from Thursday 4 October 2018 and follow @skenehouseaberdeen
2. Where’s bear? Tell us in the comments WHERE in Aberdeen you think Skene House bear is in the video – you might need to swipe left to see it.
3. Use the hashtag #LiveAway so we can track your entry.
We’d love to hear where you’re favourite get-away spot is. Add it to your comment below.
*Competition closes 15 October. See below for full Ts & Cs.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Skene Investments (Aberdeen) Limited (company no. 57524 Scotland)] whose registered office is at 96 Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen, AB25 1NX
2. The competition is open to entrants who are 18 years or over except employees of Skene House and their close relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Skene House’s Instagram page @skenehouseaberdeen
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 15 October 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. Go to Skene House’s Instagram page @skenehouseaberdeen and:
• Watch the competition video and in the comments tell us where in Aberdeen you think Skene House bear is.
• Follow Skene House on Instagram
• Use the hashtag #LiveAway so we can track your entry
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: a one-night stay and breakfast in a two-bedroomed apartment at one of Skene House’s three city-centre locations. The apartment will be allocated based on availability. 4 x Lucky 10 passes to Codona’s amusement park.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Skene House and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. Once claimed, the prize will be valid until 31 March 2019.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address email@example.com
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. The entrant must be following @skenehouseaberdeen on Instagram in order to enter.
25. Skene House shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. Skene House also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.